[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Where can I advertise my Tesla Coil for sale ? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Where can I advertise my Tesla Coil for sale ?

I wouldn't mind getting your capacitor array and the Terry Filter...
Anything that could be fairly easy to send via mail if you are willing. I
can't go there or I would take the transformer and everything else too ..
Just let me know information on the MMC, and what your thinking of
regarding the values. If the moderator is okay with it, I'm okay with
adding my email addy here. It's ptufts4@xxxxxxxxx