[Home][2024 Index] [TCML] Re: Wearing Cochlear Implants in HV Areas [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Wearing Cochlear Implants in HV Areas

Hello David,

Thanks for your quick reply & the very helpful info.

My assessment is 05 Feb & I‘ll know where things stand.  Based on the info you kindly provided, I’m rather reluctant to go with the implant & simply live with my poor hearing.

Thanks so much for reaching out to me, David!
Cheers,
Bill …