Re: Paper/Oil Capacitors

Hi all,

It really is economics. Large pulse caps are just that, LARGE! Big in $$,
but MMC's are a real Tesla Coiler's way of making a entro into 0-10 KVA
(?+) coiling at modest cost. Bang per unit cost, is relative...

My take, MMC Paradigm is great..., but not god speak. Real Pulse Caps due rule!

Reagrds,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse.com