[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary Qs (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

The term "dork" is a relatively loose term, thank goodness, (which is why
I used it) and means whatever the reader reads into it.  I consider the
word amateur a bit above the dork class.  A "dork" or a "Yahoo" to me is
a bit of a dabbler or diletante.  Often, they are "Just passin' through".
 About 90% of all coilers are just passin' through.  In a year or at most
two, they are gone.  It is really hard to get a complete handle on
coiling in that short a period of time. (can be done though)

Lotsa' these diletantes feel that because they have a CPU, they are in
with the in crowd and can bypass the horrors of fires, explosions and the
rest of the on-line, hands-on, activities.  They believe that with just
the right program  they can build a super system right outta' th' chute!

Richard Hull, TCBOR