[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oudin Coils

Has anyone built or worked with oudin type coils? The side by side large
coils with the primaries connected look like something Id like to try to
build after I get a little more experence with teslas . A lindsay book I
bought on them was not very informative , they did speak of testing them
though, by getting in the embrace of the coil and described the effect and
the snarling and snapping sounds, also the howling of radio recievers for
blocks. I cant believe they danced around in that type of fire, I do wonder
how many were killed trying to discover.    Steve