[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rotary gap

From: 	Richard[SMTP:esmit-at-ilink.nis.za]
Sent: 	Wednesday, June 18, 1997 11:37 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Rotary gap

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what is so special about a rotary gap
that breaks at say about 1800 bps. If it improves your Tesla coils spark
will it work on my neon. Is it save to use a rotary for my neon. If, not
what can I do to protect it.

I was just wondering, if anyone of you ever had build a Magnifier did the
objects around you get charged and made sparks fly towards your finger.

Thanks
|Richard Smit  | Telephone: +27-525-32634                  		 |
|P.O.Box 566   | Email:     esmit-at-ilink.nis.za                           |
|Bultfontein   | Age:       17 years old                                 |
|9670          | Hobbies:   Tesla Coils; Computors; Paranormal; UFO's    |
|South Africa  | Birthday:  5 October 1979                               |