[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Spark Gap Idea

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, June 26, 1997 10:40 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Spark Gap Idea

to: Rick & Jim

Another good way to do this is to break off an old screwdriver tip and
epoxy it in place on your adjustment screw.  Slip a long piece (8-10") of
tygon tubing over the tip and hold only the end to rotate it -- be sure to
keep you hand in your pocket in case of moisture creepage, etc.

Stay alive and have fun!

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net