[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Flyback Transformers

From: 	matthewspot[SMTP:matthewspot-at-geocities-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, November 07, 1997 9:10 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Flyback Transformers

Hey all-
	I am new to the world of tesla coils and have a few questions,
mainly about Flyback Transformers. First I have a couple I "stole" from
old TV sets and was told that they can work for the HV input for the
tesla coil. I later was looking through some tesla coil pages and it had
some pictures and I found out that the type of flyback's I have are they
worst kind for tesla's (they have a rectifier buit in...). Are my
flybacks still any good? If so how do I hook the suckers up ?
Thanks in advance.
				Matt P.