[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sync-TC, latest results

From: 	Mike Harrison[SMTP:wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk]
Reply To: 	wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk
Sent: 	Thursday, October 23, 1997 12:28 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Sync-TC, latest results

>A question for Malcolm:  In a recent post, you mentioned a coil
>that gave about 5 foot sparks with the caps supplying only 300
>watts.  This is much better than my results, would you be willing
>to re-post the specs for the cap, pri, sec, toroid, etc. for this coil,
>and any pertinent comments?  Thanks in advance.

Has anyone compiled a list of coilers' results ?
This would be useful to get an idea whether a new coil was performing
better/worse than expected. A simple table in a standard format with
one line per coil, things like VA in, Transformer rating, pri/sec
size/turns, capacitor, topload size, gap type and spark length
How about someone compiling one ?
Maybe a web page with form entry to standardise format ?