[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Garage door

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 10:26 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Garage door

To: Roderick

Either unplug it or install an on/off switch on the power line to it.  A
small 5-10 amp RF filter in the power line would also be a good idea.
Don't leave it on while you are running your coil.  Another experimenter
posted his failure of a garage door opener with the use of a Tesla coil a
few months back.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net