[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Government surplus pole pigs

----------
From:  Thornton, Russ #CSR2000 [SMTP:ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil]
Sent:  Tuesday, August 18, 1998 12:40 PM
To:  'Tesla discussion Group'
Subject:  Government surplus pole pigs

Hi guys,
I have just come from the salvage yard here on base.  They have 43 pole
pigs.  The big ones.  They are going out for national sales but they
have not been advertised yet.  I am hesitant to offer this but is there
an interest to bid on these.  I have no idea or history on what these go
for at auction.  My major concern would be the logistics of distribution
if there were enough interest to cover them or most of them.  They are
going to be sold as one lot.   I have not done a close inspection of
them but they look in pretty good condition.  There is time to formulate
some kind of a plan as the government has not got all their paperwork
together.  If anyone has any interest or suggestions how we could pull
this off if we got the bid.

Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,
Building 989, Rm.  A1-N20