[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tanny in alliance with Satan

----------
From:  Dan Ressler [SMTP:danz_da_man-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, February 01, 1998 1:37 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Tanny in alliance with Satan

......ok Im the moron who decided to make the tesla coil for a science
project when I only had a couple weeks to do it.  So here is the scoop,
I have desined and built a coil.  It came time to test the gaps I
made.......well I find that half my tranny (NST 15kv/30ma) has plotted
against me and decided not to put out.  So as soon as I can Im going to
start calling all the sign shops lookin for a new one.....but I might
not have luck and Ive heard of "depotting" or resurecting dead trannies
by taking out the gunk inside.  Can some one explain this to me, and
tell me if it is worth the work, and if I could get it done in a week.
Thanks to all who help and have helped.....
Dan