[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sources for large secondary coil forms (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 00:04:35 EDT
From: HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: sources for large secondary coil forms (fwd)

In a message dated 7/6/98 10:48:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Well, I got my large gray plastic pipes so we will see how well they work
>  eventually. I am willing to give a piece (10 to 12" dia.) to the first
> person
>  who is ready to wind a coil and comes out to my warehouse to get the pipe,
> as
>  long as I get a report on how well it works.
>
>  jim heagy

I just found a website with some electrical, etc. specs. for the pipe. It is
 <A HREF="http://www.harvel-dot-com/PVCpipe.html">PVCpipe.html at www.harvel-dot-com
</A>
It says gray or white PVC is 1413 volts/cm diel. strength, 3.7 diel. const.
and volume resistivity of 1.2X10e12

jim heagy