[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coiling in the UK - Teslathon May 99

Greetings all,

I'm considering having another Teslathon here in Corby, Northamptonshire,
on Saturday 29th May, 1999. If that date doesn't suit let me know asap.

Programme

9am onwards hall open for those setting up coils.
10.30am arrivals tea/coffee registration.
11am onwards demonstrations.
12.30am Lunch - I'm not putting on a lunch this year but there will be
tea and coffee, bring your own sandwiches or there is a chip shop, grocers,
and a chineese take away across the street.
1.30pm more demo's
3pm or whenever, finish.

We'll also have tables for bring and buy

safety
please don't bring any iffy equipment - especially jerry built rotary gaps
(sorry Julian).
If anyone can bring CO2 extinguishers let me know.
Sorry but we cannot admit children.

We are limited by 13A wall plugs and poor earths - though
we got good results last year with the central heating pipes.

If you are bringing a coil let me know.
If you are interested in coming let me know.

Cost addmission L3,  tea/coffee at 25p - (after costs the money will go
to the church for the use of the hall.
photo's of last years event plus location maps
on my web site:

http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/alansharp

contact me direct if its just to say that you are coming,
suggestions and discusion can go to the list.

Alan