New Tesla Book

Original poster: "Michael McCarty by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kb8yhv-at-amsat-dot-org>

I received a book called "Tesla - Master of Lightning" from my
sister-in-law for Christmas. It's a book by Margaret Cheney
(Man Out of Time author) and Robert Uth (PBS documentary of
same name). I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it's a hardcover
8.5"x 11" book on glossy paper and is loaded with pictures.  It runs
180 pages or so and is published by Barnes and Noble and is
available at their website www.bn-dot-com for $15.00.

There was also a review in the December issue of QST for those that
are ARRL members.

-Mac