[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Top Load Optimizing - Q?

Thanks Terry,
                       The "air streamers" answers all questions. I
suspected as much.  I think it is about time the 50% loss idea is
thrown out forever. I have been saying this for years following my
own measurements and findings. It is not a general rule but applies
to particular loading conditions. It used to be a common wisdom
along with the critical coupling idea which is also non-applicable
to cap discharge coils according to my measurements.

Regards,
Malcolm