[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: couples--2 or 3

In a message dated 3/22/00 10:57:14 PM Central Standard Time,
twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net writes:

<< This should make all the calculations much easier once you
 see this.

Yes, when relating the bipolar to a TC it does.

 A TC is not a 1/4 wave antenna but is much like a steel ruler in a vice in
 the way it oscillates.  The wave is all in sync along the coil.

The steel ruler analogy is that of an inertial pendulum. Maybe, just maybe
:-)),
I can still solve that problem but I still cannot relate it to a TC.

Again, thanks for the valuable tutorial. When may we expect you to write the
2 or 3- volume text?  :-))

Cheers,
Ralph