Winding Secondary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Irrelative-at-aol-dot-com>

I finally got some magnetic wire, but I need to create some sort of jig to
wind my secondary.  I'm planning on having a hand cranking version to
simplify (a friend will help me).  Does anyone have any tips or easier ideas
before I get started (I'd really to save time and do it only once)?  I'm
kinda curious as to how other people have attached a jig to the actual
secondary form (in my case, PVC pipe) and managed to remove it without
destroying their secondary.  Currently, I'm planning on attaching a wooden
pole down the middle by hot-glueing a wood support onto the end and then
cranking that, and when done, sawing off the ends.  Any tips will be
appreciated.
                                                Justin