Re: skin effect...Re: Riding t-loads, and other dangerous stuff.

Hi Jim,

I have noted that high voltage (a few kV) at 13.56 MHz tends to burn
straight inward (guess how I know this ;-))  You don't feel the electricity
at all since nerves don't react to RF (due to electrochemical reasons) but
you will feel the burn itself for a long time...

Electricity seems to go toward the least resistance which is inward toward
the juicy parts.  The outer skin is too resistive in comparison.  The field
theory behind the classic skin effect we apply to say gold plated copper,
does not seem to apply at all to the human body...

Cheers,

	Terry