Re: Still mystified by odd TC behavior, what gives?

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Ed,

Secondary is 14"

Terminal capacitance unknown, currently on the coil is a copper toilet
float.

second cap is .0028

small primary is aproximatly 245" long
large primary is aprox. 378" long

You are quite right about the tuning estimate, this is very close to
where the sweet spots are for the coil when operating with the two caps
in series.

I am going to shut of the computer and go see what happens with the
priamry out of the circuit and check.

Thanks much for your time.

Jonathan Peakall