Re: Micro Tesla Coil design

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Joyon: Just as a suggestion an ignition coil like a TC requires a capacitor
to tune and produce maxinun power transpher. Usualy a 0.22uf is used. With
out this capacitor the spark is poor. Yes some high voltage brute force
circuits can force a coil to preform without a capacitor, but not
efficently. Yes I have been accosted by people who profess other uses of the
capacitor, but real testing proves them wrong. I recomend the capacitor use
to use less power to give a better spark.
   Robert  H