RE: Experimental results? RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

======
moderator note:  While discussions of how a "c^2" theory would help make
Tesla coils is on topic to a point, discussions of the "validity" of the
theory are not.  I ask that this be taken to Dave's group at Yahoo or be
discussed off this list. - Terry
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/spiralcoils/
======

>The word "donut" was my choice. In Dave's website about C^2, he claims that
the shape of the radiation from a point source will become a flattened
sphere. He's also claiming that stars explode in a flat plane.

Actually, I claim that c^2 produces a mathematical 3 dimensional graphic
representation of a pulse.  And that this pulse is the primary geometry of
all systems in the Universe from the atom to Quasars (and possibly the Big
Bang.)  I further claim that light and EMR in general is produced as a pulse
with a spike in the first moment and it quickly decays (damps) into a
longitudinal wave that is relatively flat and maintains a traced surface
area equal to (d*s)^2.

As this relates to Tesla coils, the flat spiral secondary in particular, is
that in this system we get the reverse of a pulse, which is a standing wave.
The highest potentials of the standing wave occur over the poles of the flat
spiral and it is this that causes the electrostatic potential that is
observed.  As a result of c^2, it is predicted that the voltage at the edge
of the flat spiral will be near zero.  It is further predicted in the flat
spiral that the electric motion is longitudinal, that is it moves sideways
instead of transverse.  Thus electrical movement can take place between a
high static potential and a zero voltage point.

>We weren't talking about dipole radiators, but rather a black-body type
radiator. My contention is that a true symmetrical black body radiator will
put out radiation as a sphere. Asymmetries in spinning complex stars will of
course change this.

My contention, and the mathematically generated model derived from
Einstein's equation supports my contention, is that light cannot accelerate,
therefore the area it illuminates cannot accelerate, either.  In order for
light to radiate out as a sphere, it must fragment or slow down in order to
maintain the same energy level it started out with.  Otherwise it's total
energy after any period of time would be greater than the total energy of
when it started.  Since we know light has a constant speed in a the vacuum
of space, and we know light does not fragment, it must conform to a geometry
that keeps the speed of light constant with respect to the area it
illuminates.  And that geometry is a flat disk.

The reason an atom appears to radiate light in all directions is due to the
wobble of the atom.  As it wobbles, it tilts its plane in all directions.
Each atom has its own wobble and that is what causes spectral lines for each
particular element.  But as far as any given pulse goes, the light is
radiated as a band and traces out a large flat disk.  C^2 is the shape of a
pulse.  And all pulses, regardless of their substance or medium, adhere to
the same geometry.  Even gravity has to obey the c^2 geometry of nature and
hence stellar explosions fit the model of c^2.

Dave