From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 18 January 2002 23:57
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: I just got to say one thing...

Hi Neil,

The body tends to feel DC.  Perhaps at longer distances, the arc gets
rectified some and you feel the DC part of the current.  Be careful of
burns from the RF since it burns real deep!

You probably don't want to touch the primary side much since there is about
20kV at hundreds of amps there!

You may want to check out:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Safety/safety.htm

Of course, be real careful not to get killed!  "We" don't recommend playing
with the arcs personally since one may get killed =X-O

Cheers,

	Terry