Re: Saltwater Caps, was Geek Group Cap mod

Hi Chris,

At 05:46 AM 5/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Get a 6-pack of Corona.
>Process it in any matter you see fit, then clean the bottle.
>
>Fill it to the base of the neck and put it in a SW bath to the same level.
>Fill the bottle to the top with oil, and put a 1" layer on the bath.
>
>Then arc-test it :)
>
>Do this to all 6 bottles, recording the results.
>
>Get me the info, and I'll rewrite the entire page on Geek Group SW caps,
>including the updated info and better instructions. :) It'll go on the
>website for peer review, then once checked will be put into the manuscript
>for the Book.

My power supply is out of voltage (50kV max).  But I think you guys just
got some 150kV X-ray supplies.  I assume they are in working order.

2 LARGE X-ray power supplies, 150kVDC (~1000lbs each)

2 small X-ray power supplies, 150kVDC (~450lbs each)

150kV will easily blow through something for a definite result!

Cheers,

	Terry