Re: Variable Capacitance and Inductance / Tempco of Copper

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Barton, Dave

Keep in mind that copper has a tempco (temperature coefficient
of resistance) of +0.3937% per deg C, that is resistance would go
up by a delta upward, and down by a delta downward change
from "baseline"by amount mentioned above.  Would have a bearing
on Q measurements of the coil, in addition to geometry changes
mentioned.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>