circuit board makers

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

Are there any places like pcb123-dot-com or whatever that will CUT up yout
finished boards to the size you want? I"m looking for some boards around 2"
x 10" or so.

I'm not going to pay to have a circuit board made if  I have to take a hack
saw to it to give it the "finishing touches." I can make awful, distorted
crooked boards at home already, and want to do nothing but solder parts to a
proerly made board.

KEN