Re: Convert your MOT to NST?

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

isn't the only thing limiting the current to 100ma or so the driver? by using
more capacitors and high power igbts, or cutting an air gap and running it as a
flyback, couldnt you get 10kv and 500ma or more out of a mot?

 Tesla list