Re: Oscope advice

Original poster: "Chris Arnold by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

A while back I got a decommissioned Tektronix 7704 A 'scope, and it seems
one of the channels is in need of callibration - square waves aren't so
much square ;).  Where can I dig up information on how to recalibrate
it.  One other thing, on the lower horizontal timescale settings - like
into the nanosecond ranges the scope seems to become unstable and the
display will suddenly become unreadable.  What is causing this?

Thanks a bunch,

Chris

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail