Plasmasonic II board - MOSFETs

Original poster: biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca

Hello group,

I recieved my Plasmasonic II board this past week and started to look up
parts.  The MOSFETs used, IXFN44N50's through Future-Active are only
available in quantities of 10, all I need is 4  ( a spare or two probably
would hurt either  ;-) )
they sell for $17.50 each.  Does anyone want to  sell me 4 MOSFETS or go
halfers on a pack, or would someone like to do a bulk buy.  I could set up
a bulk buy myself, but since I live in Canada there would be border
crossing fees for all the US people interested.  Digikey also has these
MOSFETs but they want $33.99 each or you can get the 48 amp versions for
$33.00.  To much extra money, I'd rather split the costs for Future-Active.

Is anyone willing to start a bulk buy, or split a 10 pack?

Shaun Epp