Re: Best secondary size

I agree with your assessment.  I was essentially using the k value as a
coeff. of efficiency which multiplied times the Vin x sqr Ls/Lp would give a
value for approx. output.

It could also be incorporated, as you correctly pointed out, in other
equations related to the Fs and Fp values, ie, Fsec = Fpri.

Dr. Resonance