Re: Tesla Coil For Rocky Horror Picture Show

Original poster: WrightScenic-at-aol-dot-com

Thanks Harold,

Very helpful information.  This is a really small theatre.  You raise
issues that concern me, most notably the power requirement and possibly
lighting and sound control interference.

Supposedly, we are maxed out on power useage.  I'm not sure if that rumor
refers to building service (likely not) or wall outlet consumption.

All dimming is accomplished with dimmer packs located in between wall
outlets and instruments.

Currently no wireless mikes, but may end up with some.

Space is small, but I think if the coil size is reasonable, I might be able
to isolate it safely.

Wish you were in Dallas.  Further comments?

RW