[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aluminum tape problems?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Aluminum tape problems?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:04:26 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:13:01 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <TFb1ND.A.xJ.sMHxBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yeh, You're the one (didnt even think about other Garys). I was just
wondering cause I've emailed you before and never got a response, so I was
wondering if you ever got it. Is gary.lau@xxxxxx a valid address? I know
HP has switched to this first_name.last_name format.
> Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>
> I assume you're talking to me? There's at least one other Gary on this
> If I could disallow private emails, that would solve the world's spam
> problem ;-)
> But seriously, unless you're selling herbal Viagra, I always respond, as
> would probably everyone else on this list.
> Regards, Gary Lau
> MA, USA
> > Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Hi Gary,
> > Do you allow private email from people on this list into your inbox
> and do
> > you respond to them??
> > Gerry R