Re: Teslathlon question - BEAM Robot

Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Finally, to try to justify this totally non-coiling-related e-mail:
Something I've been meaning to try is to "float" my BEAM robot on the
topload of a Tesla Coil with a breakpoint point strapped to it's back.
Then you'd have a little moving breakpoint for your coil!

-Andy Cleary"

	I have one of their little "butterfly" gadgets which stands still and
flaps its wings when illuminated strongly enough.  Maybe that would work
ok on top of a TC?

Ed