Re: Capacitor Help

I have heard of folks cooking (?) wood in a bath of liquid wax for a permanent water proofing. "

I do that frequently for pieces that will find in a pan (say 9" square or so) and it results in a neat looking job if you start with clear-grained wood and the final product cuts very nicely. Two precautions. First, soak the piece thoroughly before cutting to final size as it will shrink in the process. Second, the hot paraffin is inflammable so be careful. Of course, if you have a nice piece of plastic why mess with it?

Ed