Re: Build own capacators

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

MMC: I am sorry to hear that your workmanship has disappointed you. I use
both home made capacitors and commercial capacitors , both have there place.
Both give superior preformance under there intended application. Building c
capacitor dosen't save money it is an instalment plan not a saving. I can
not make a home made capacitor small and transportable, and I can not buy a
commercial capacitor that provides the current or the traveling wave
deliverance of current to serve my neads so I build some and buy some. Each
to serve its own best application. If you build them correctly the don't
fail.
  Robert   H