Re: Forum

Original poster: Jimmy Hynes <jphynes@xxxxxxxxx>

I may be in a rare situation, but the life and breath of my work IS email, 24x7. Having to filter out the list is difficult and tiresome.

Why don't you get a separate account for it? Gmail accounts are nice, since it essentially makes a 'thread' out of it by grouping all messages with the same title together. I dont even notice how many emails there are until I see that some of them have 50 messages in the one subject. I could invite you if you'd like to give it a try.