Re: Coupling vs secondary voltage chart

Hi Steve,

I am using primary feedback.

==========
for (T1 = T1_start; T1 <= T1_stop; T1 = T1 + T1_inc)
  {
  if (X0[4] >= 0) Vin=Vrail; else Vin=-Vrail;   //inputs Vin for DRSSTC case
  if (T1 > DwellTime) Vin = 0.0;
.
.
.

X0[4] is the primary current. If it were X0[5} then it would be secondary feedback... I zero the input voltage after T1. I tried to use the rail voltage for regenerative charging but the results were virtually the same as just using zero.

  if (T1 > DwellTime) Vin = -Vin;

One could easily change it to a fixed frequency too as simply a function of t (T1). I guess I made it to simulate "my" DRSSTC ;-)) But it is trivial to change. Just define input voltage as a function of time and feedback or whatever and plug it into the program...

Cheers,

        Terry