Re: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
>
> Assuming these books were not written by a bunch of hung-over drunks, you
> should first gather a few facts before launching a "debunking" crusade or
> publishing a refutation.

Lol.  "Hung over drunks?"  Are you serious?  Such emotion!  Do you always
respond to speculative discussions in this way?

Also, you assume that I'd publish something without generating some
welding spatter myself ... so I need to be cautioned????  Why make such a
strange and somewhat insulting assumption?

To avoid bias I suggest that you take *my* side of the debate, and I'll
take yours.  Also, it wouldn't hurt if you read:

  The Clinical Attitude Towards Arguments
  http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/courses/inflogic/clinical.htm

  The One-Sidedness Fallacy
  http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/courses/inflogic/onesided.htm

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-789-0775    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci