Re: Multiple Toroids (was: 48KWATT DRSSTC Warmup)

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

1)  I pay more then $480 per month, just to keep 13M in safe storage.
2)  Cost for two-way transport set-up/tear-down for a 1-time event ~$10K

That's why more of us don't have colossal coils like the Model 13M. I bet it gets old pretty fast, having to hire a football stadium and a semi trailer, not to mention blowing a few month's wages, every time you want to play with your coil.

Here's a thought: We easily raised the money to buy Chip a new server, could we raise enough money to have Bill Wysock run the 13M again? ;-)

Steve Conner
http://www.scopeboy.com/