Field Mills For Sale

Original poster: Charles Brush <cfbrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone!

I have a pair of handheld rotating vane (field mill) electrostatic fieldmeters for sale on ebay. I thought might be of interest to some of you. One is motorized and the other is an "intrinsically safe" clockwork driven unit. One works, one needs work. Both could be useful for electrostatic research, experiments, etc. With four toddlers in our house (3 yr old triplet boys plus a two year old) I haven't had much time for high voltage fun in a while, so I am letting these go of some odds & ends. These are pretty neat devices and I looked a long time before coming across them. Anyone need to measure fields up to 1,000,000 volts per meter??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Model-107-Handheld-Electrostatic-Fieldmeter-Fieldmill_W0QQitemZ7598249274QQcategoryZ1504QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Model-179-Handheld-Electrostatic-Fieldmeter-Fieldmill_W0QQitemZ7598248344QQcategoryZ1504QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Zap!

Charles Brush