Re: SISG and primary voltage.

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Steve (and Terry, who also replied earlier),
this helps!  I'll probably take my first swing at this
with a MOT pair or other 3-4kV source, as this has
proven to work (for Terry, at least ;-))  Maybe then
I'll pick up a big brick and try something lower-V and
higher-C :-)  I'd love to see what somebody could
accomplish using only a single SISG section as
currently specified, though.

Best Regards,
Aaron