Re: CONDUCTIVE PAINT/ADHESIVE?

Tesla list wrote:

I'm looking for a small quantity of inexpensive conductive paint or adhesive for use with metallized plastic parts in a potential microwave application. I have a couple of ounces of silver bearing (>99% based on weight) pain in some kind of a nitrocellulose binder which I've been hoarding for almost 60 years but hate to use it if something less expensive is available. Seems to me there must be, probably copper based, but a quick look hasn't turned up anything. Any clues? I'm not intending to coat terminals or anything like that, just make electrical connection between brass waveguide and plastic parts. Need enough strength to permit safe handling but may be able to accomplish that part by overcoating with epoxy cement. Any suggestions welcome.

Ed

I should have qualified that to say something of the order of $5 per ounce or less, in one ounce sizes. There's plenty of stuff available in larger quantities but I'm trying to come up with something a guy wanting to build one or two parts would be inclined to try, and that doesn't involve buy 4 or 8 oz containers to be used just once.

Ed