First Light....

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Got first light tonite from my single 833a VTTC. It has a few problems. Still waiting on some parts but, It works pretty good. Notice the leak at the top of the feedback coil. I can only power up to about 50% on my variac now with that going on...Looking to rebuild on a compact base soon.

I also had it running last night in a staccato mode of some sort using my computers parallel port, a 3055 transistor and a large SCR. This is why I ask the question about the SCR's. You remember, SCR's are either off or on? Correct or not? I then change over and was using a small LED blinking curcuit I have and a 9 Volt Battery.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0iwnxCC42w>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0iwnxCC42w