[RE]Research Project (Edit) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:19:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RE]Research Project (Edit)

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
Let me start by saying I have not studied the transmission of wireless
energy, but I would see it likely it goes like this. The "transmitter"
coil is tuned to broadcast the electricity without the huge conversion of
amperage to voltage. The "receiving" coil (secondary) would be the same
resonant frequency (same dimensions/wire size) as the "transmitter"
secondary coil. Connect the "receivers" leads to the bulbs terminals, and
it should work. Does this sound correct, everyone?

Matt G.

Edit/Re-post:
By the way, what would be more effective at long range, both ends of
"receiver" connected to bulb, or one end connected to bulb terminal, and
other terminal from bulb to ground?