Re: [TCML] Spark gap

Hi Matt,

Yes, that could work. But I've got the software and device for recording long time intervals and kind of want to give that a try. It's actually very easy to do. I just need isolation (personal protocol) and that's where optics come in. There is of course noise associated with it (shot noise, circuit noise, etc..). Those things require some time and each device has it's own susceptibility and require attention for the application (playing around).

Take care,
Bart

Mddeming@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Bart, All,
How about just hanging a microphone within hearing distance and running it through an audio spectrum analyzer or just scoping the mic output it with a signal generator on the second channel in X-Y mode? Matt D.