[TCML] secondary size, and caps

I have a few more questions.

I'm using a 9/30 NST.  I originally wanted to have a 4" diameter, 20"
tall secondary, but after a wire shortage, I only have a 17.5" tall
secondary.  Will this make a difference in my overall coil performance?
 If so, how much difference will it make?  If I splice the wire and add
on another 2.5", will that do anything?  I read that the coil was
supposed to be continuous.

I want to build my MMC and I've been told that I should just use a
bunch of 942C20P15K-F caps.  I've asked this before (Designing an MMC),
and I got a lot of questions answered.  I now understand how voltage
works on the MMC, but I'm still confused as to what my capacitance
should be.  I know I should shoot for 120BPS, but I can't find how to
make that happen.  Could someone explain how to get my BPS to 120 or
just tell me how many caps (.15mF 2000V) I should put in series to make
a suitable MMC?

Should I buy the caps listed on this page?  Would they work for me?  I
know it says 2000VDC and I'm not sure about the "VDC".  I'm not
building a DC coil.  Does VDC mean DC volts?  Where can I find suitable
caps to use on an AC coil?

Thanks

Nicholas Goble