Re: [TCML] G. Monster's updated ARSG

Hi Adam,

In one of my posts I described that I polished it. Yes, it's a lot of back breaking work. Because the toroid is 9" x 30", it's about impossible to mount in my garage. I set it on a soft blanket "thing" that I use in the garage and simply set the toroid on the blanket then went to work. Basically I hunched over and man-handling the buffer. I took several breaks! It's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.

Take care,
Bart

Yurtle Turtle wrote:
Nice. Did you polish that toroid or was it shiney like that when you bought it? I have several I'd like to polish like that, but gather it's way too much work.

Adam