[TCML] 1KVA Pole Pigs?

I was looking at a large coil (24" secondary) tonight which uses two 7200 volt pole pigs in series.  The tags showed "1.0 KVA" and "1 KVA" on the other at 7200.  One had a weight listed of 88 pounds.  I've previously measured these transformers pulling 20amps each (120 each feed from two legs and neutral of a 208 3-phase system).  Now running them phase shifted doesn't seem like a good idea, but I have no science to backup why I think so.

My question is, "1 KVA" really?  I didn't think they made pigs that small.  How did they survive at all running nearly 2.5 times their rating?  One is now dead with a shorted secondary. Looks like it will be hard to find another to matchup this pair again.

One pig is labeled "Fixed Load Transformer", what does that mean?

CP8071