Re: [TCML] Noxiuos fumes from high powered arc/JL

I've always said one has to be very careful using Tesla coils in apartment
rooms, basements, closed garages, and other closed up or partially enclosed
areas.

I first experienced very similar experiences in 1962 - 1965 running coils in
my basement without good ventilation.  O3 is also considered carcinogenic,
so long term
effects have not been carefully studied.

Solid state and IGBT type coils are much more efficient and dump much higher
currents into the secondary inductor thus increasing the O3 effects.

Use caution and stay healthy.  If you have to run in an enclosed area,
consider short operational periods of 10-15 sec, then use a fan to blast any
O3 out a nearby window.

Dr. Resonance