Re: [TCML] VTTC Coupling

I saw his coil this weekend (not for the first time though).  He gets 36" in
stacatto.  3-5PPS.  It sounds like a helicopter when he's running it like
that.  We talked quite a bit about his coil this weekend and he took a look
at mine.

I just greatly improved the performance of my coil this evening by moving
the grid up the tube.